1. How to Exercise your Rights
- You are entitled to access and modify your personal information. If you wish to exercise this right, please fill in our contact form at http://www.mango-family.com/?page_id=640.
- You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Mango adheres to the principles set forth in the Safe Harbor framework. Accordingly, all necessary measures have been taken to ensure a sufficient level of protection when processing your personal data outside of the European Union.
- Data processing is subject to a declaration with the CNIL dated 19th August 2014 under number 1788234 v 0.
3. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Mango needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, play our games, register for an account, enter a sweepstakes, or use certain Mango services. Personal information specifically identifies an individual and may include: name; email address; credit card information; mailing address; and phone number. Mango will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding products and services.
4. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Mango automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Mango may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
- Mango also allows third-party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. These cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Mango assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
- The collected data shall remain within the jurisdiction of the United States and/or the European Union.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Only staff members specifically authorised by Mango can have access to your personal data.
- Mango may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Mango to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Mango may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Mango;
6. Time periods applicable to data retention
- Your personal data may not be stored beyond the time period that is strictly necessary to the commercial relationship.
- It should however be noted that data evidencing a right or a contract or that have been stored to comply with a legal obligation may be archived in accordance with the provisions in force for a period of up to 10 years.
- Data of yours that is used for commercial prospection purposes may be stored for three years as of the end of the commercial relationship.
- Personal data relating to a non-client prospect may be stored for three years as of their collection by Mango or as of the last contact initiated by the prospect (e.g. request for documentation).
- At the end of such three-year period, Mango may contact you anew to enquire whether you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations. In the absence of an explicit, positive reply from you, data must be deleted or archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
- With respect to statistics to record site traffic, information stocked in users’ terminal equipment (e.g. cookies) as well as any other element used to identify users and allowing their traceability may not be stored for a duration exceeding six months.
- Raw data relating to the number of persons visiting the site that are associated with a user ID are stored for a maximum period of six months. Beyond this time period, such data is either deleted or rendered anonymous.
7. Social Media Information
- In accordance with European legislation, cookies linked to targeted advertising-related campaigns require your prior consent.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Mango. If you have provided personal information to Mango and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Mango at onhttp://www.mango-family.com/?page_id=640
- Mango may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Mango websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
11. Compliance with the U.S.-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework
- Mango Family LLC complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Mango Family LLC has certified that it adheres to the SafeHarbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Mango Family LLC ’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
12. Questions or Suggestions